For the horse lovers:) Przewalski-Pferd (by Naturfotografie - Stefan Betz)
- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
Why would you fucking do that
A Friesian horse and Border Collie play in an Iowa snowstorm.
(Ashmay Hank Man x Lake Tyrells Lady Lita)
"The trick, kiddo,” his mom replies slowly. “Is finding someone who complements you instead of completes you. You need to be complete on your own."-The Fight, and Fate (via yourlifeisyourmessage)
I don’t like letting my blog be negative. So here, have a cutie.
another shot from our wedding!
photo by: Rachel Proctor Photographydress by: Maggie Sotterro
location: Clearview Horse Farms
It’s amazing when you find that person who makes you realize why it wasn’t meant to work with anyone else. It’s as if you wake up from a dream and really open your eyes. They make you discover what love feels like and looks like. It’s something beautiful and unconditional. This isn’t to say you haven’t had feelings for someone prior to that person. And it’s even okay if you did, because all of that made you who you are. But when you find the one person that fits like a puzzle piece, it’s such an astonishing feeling.